Sunday, July 25, 2010

I simply cannot believe it...


Saturday we went to Aubrei's wedding... I was just so shocked being there and seeing my old group of girlfriends... all the way back to sixth grade!! WHAT!? Chesney, Genajuade, Dani, Aubrei, and myself had such a great time seeing each other. I cannot believe that we are all married now... well almost all of us... I have a kid... and soon they will too. It seems like we were just reading notes in the bathroom during lunch. Talking about boys. Copying each others homework. Laughing at the silliest things.
But mostly I found it fun to be able to show off my wonderful smokin hott husband and adorable son. Braeden was quite the talk of night!

It is so fun to think about where we all were, and although we do not talk too much, or hang out at all. It is still great to see everyone and remember how much we loved having them in our lives, and what they meant to us. Those girls were (and are) amazing. I have never laughed so hard, cried so much, and simply just enjoyed the little things, as I did with them. I remember staying at Aubrei or Chesneys house all the time. I see the wedding starting new fun times that we can add to our list of memories! Good times... Good times..

No comments:

Post a Comment