Monday, July 19, 2010

Montana Trip!








So if there is one place we love in this world.. it is MONTANA!! We had such a blast just relaxing, not worrying about bills, money, food, where were going... anything... it was just so great. And it was our first trip as the family! I feel like it was such a recharge for Nate and I... to be carefree, to be able to just talk about nothing, but everything all at the same time. We have been sooooo stressed out about money these last few months, that it can really pay a toll on everything. The Lord really blessed us. My parents have a sweet motorhome... so mom and dad took Braeden in there, while Nate and I tented it (which we love)... that meant we BOTH got to sleep in as late as we wanted, and with no distractions... of course me kicking nate off the bed, stealing the covers, or punching him for snoring might have woken him up... but other than that... nothing!! hehe... As you can see, Braeden is NOT a huge fan of water... it was so funny! We even got the water warm for him, but we think the wind was too much. It was fun to watch him hate it so much tho... hehe... oh I love Montana.

1 comment: